Multimodal transportation is cargo hauling by the combined transport. Such method implies use of an air, sea, road, river and rail transport by transportation company in any order. The main benefit of multimodal transportation is that, using a competent combination, in it are combined and all methods of transportation are most effectively used that reduces terms and the budget of all stage of transportation.
Services in multimodal transportations:
- Optimization of the transport scheme under needs of the client.
- Managements of delivery "from a door to a door".
- Customs clearance in the course of transportation.
- Ensuring safety of freight in material handling hours in transshipment points.
- Monitoring of movement of freight and provision of operational information about its location.
- Professional consultations on all questions of transport-forwarding activities.